Formation and Governance
Do you have a great idea for a new business? Are you considering purchasing a business with other people? Would you like to build a business that you can pass on to your children some day?
Running a business is an adventure that requires risk in order to achieve reward. However, one risk that is avoidable is forming your business without legal advice. Investing in legal advice at the time of the start-up of your business for matters such as the proper structure of the business, the duties that are imposed on fiduciaries and limiting potential liability will provide a foundation to allow your business to grow into the future. At Iurillo Law Group, P.A., our Attorneys provide formation and governance services to a variety of private companies, from start-ups to established entities. Our attorneys will help you navigate every aspect of your business formation and governance, including:
- Formation and incorporation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Understanding director and officer liability issues
- Preparation of shareholder, partnership and LLC operating agreements
- Preparation of employee relation documents such as non-compete, confidentiality, employment and independent contractor agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of business and asset purchase agreements
Please review our Real Estate Law, Outside General Counsel, Business Transactions, Creditors’ Rights and Business Litigation pages for additional information relevant to Formation and Governance matters. In addition, please review the description of the broad range of clients we commonly represent on our Representative Clients page.